Saturday, March 11, 2006

..me quieren en Chile?



Have you guys heard LA's super cool band "Los Abandoned"?
Lady P & her mates punk it up w/ Latin Flava.
Well they have this tune called "Me quieren en Chile" - and is the first thing I thought about when I saw this morning pictures of the protests in Chile, during the inauguration of the new president, Michelle Bachelet - the first ever woman president in Chile's history. The protestors are pissed because Condoleeza Rice showed up to congratulate Michelle on the new gig. I wonder if Condoleeza is going to meet with Fidel, Hugo and Evo who are also suposed to be there for the inaugurations :-D - I bet, not.

So a "Condy" no la quieren en Chile.. I wonder why?



1 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

yo te quiero aunq sea en china!

Monday, March 13, 2006 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home